Rich Corgel and Cross-Current Consulting are uniquely qualified to advise corporate boards and company management regarding best practices in corporate governance and crisis management as companies face incidents of non – compliance with laws and regulation, including incidents of financial statement fraud, bribery and corruption.
Rich formed Cross-Current Consulting with the following capabilities and attributes in mind;
- Providing objective, thoughtful, and substantive advice as incidents arise, are investigated, and remediated
- Maintaining confidences and meeting the highest ethical standards
- Teaming with board and company legal advisors; providing linkages to other legal, technical, and accounting experts
- Developing remediation and monitoring plans
- Focusing on necessary actions to avoid recurrence of incidents